.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Terrorism Myths

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Open for business

Bismillah hir-Rahman ar-Raheem

It seems that every time I try argueing with people over terrorism, or trying to defend Muslims from being overgeneralized and smeared, I seem to run up against the same questions. I've been on Talk Radio, I've carried out conversations in online boards, but the same sort of things are asked, nearly word for word. However, despite the fact that these questions are asked so often (a quick google search surprised me), I don't see good answers provided as a rebuttal. Therefore, I've been stuck writing my own responses, but I found myself repeating myself dozens of times because maybe I convinced one person, but there's always another person who joins the forum and repeats the question.

In order to help myself and other Muslims have good, well-written, and articulate replies, I started this blog. I may integrate it into its own .com insh'Allah if I find time and enough material to fill it with. Something tells me that won't be a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home